8 May 2018 | The Westin Sydney
FX Week is delighted to present the 4th annual FX Week Australia, the industry leading conference dedicated for forex market practitioners.
Now in its fourth year, FX Week Australia 2018 is the industry benchmark conference for industry professionals to explore the latest industry best practices, strategies to enhance performance as well as to discuss burning issues facing the industry .
Join 300+ senior directors from regulators, buy side firms and top-tier banks from across the region at this full day conference to find real solutions for your most pressing concerns about FX in 2018.
What's trending this year?
The forex industry has gone through significant changes in the last year as it continues its transformation to become a more transparent and regulated market; evidenced by sweeping global regulatory changes such as FX Global Code of Conduct, EMIR and MIFID II.
However the industry's rapid evolution and scalability will depend on its ability to upgrade existing infrastructures, relationships, and processes. Liquidity, credit, regulation, conduct issues and last look are just a few of the issues the industry needs to work out. Meanwhile, markets remain sedate even in the face of escalating geopolitical uncertainty.
Finding ways to navigate and mitigate against these fluctuating themes and delivering a robust FX management program will be a key priorities for players in 2018.
2018 Key themes include:
- Holistic look at global geopolitical and economic shifts impacting currency risk management
- Latest updates on the Global FX Code of Conduct and best market practices being established
- How to leverage exotic FX options into your risk management strategy
- Industry roundtables for an intimate conversation and debate on hedging practices, blockchain, managing exotic currencies, optimising e-FX execution , analytics and algo trading, and the new costs of trading with regulations.
- Managing FX exposures in superannuation funds
- Corporate treasury panel sharing session
- Update on the latest credit, clearing and regulatory costs in trading