FX Week Australia
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for FX Week Australia. Taking place on 27 March at the Westin Sydney.
FX Week is proud to present the FX Week Australia conference which will be held at the Westin Sydney on 27 March 2019.
In its fifth edition, FX Week Australia 2019 serves as the industry benchmark conference for professionals to gain insights from expert speakers and peers on the latest industry best practices, strategies to enhance performance as well as to discuss the pressing issues they are facing.
Each year, FX Week’s agenda challenges attendees to explore the latest industry practices, trading tactics and strategies to enhance yields with a deep focus on the Australian market. As the Royal Commission continues to impact the Australian financial services industry, join us and over 300 of your peers from the buyside, banks and vendors to discuss the trends and developments in the sector.
2019 Key themes include:
- The impact of Brexit on Australian actors in FX and the fragmentation of services
- The ongoing escalation of trade tensions as multilateralism is challenged by the US with a focus on the implications for the APAC region
- Debate on the future of the US Dollar
- A look into the relationship between the Aussie Dollar and Asian emerging markets
- Latest updates on the regulatory changes impacting the FX space
- How to leverage exotic FX options into your risk management strategy
- Managing FX exposures in superannuation funds
- Corporate treasury panel sharing session
- Update on the latest credit, clearing and regulatory costs in trading
- Industry roundtables for an intimate conversation and debate on hedging practices, blockchain, managing exotic currencies, the unintended consequences of ESG on FX, managing RMB exposure, and the new costs of trading with regulations